I'm Sizhe Wei, a visiting research student at New York University (NYU), supervised by Prof. Chen Feng.
I am completing my M.Eng in Information and Communication Engineering under the guidance of Prof. Siheng Chen and Prof. Ya Zhang at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), where I obtained my B.Eng in Information Engineering in 2021 with the honor of outstanding graduate.My research focuses on multi-agent cooperative perception improving teamwork among self-driving vehicles and robots. My project experience includes object detection, tracking, and multi-agent prediction. I also possess expertise in graph signal processing and graph neural networks.
- 09/2023: 🎉 Our work on "Robust Asynchronous Collaborative 3D Detection via Bird's Eye View Flow" is accepted to NeurIPS2023.
* : Equal contribution.
Applied Research Intern
Jan 2021 - Jun 2021 | Shanghai, China
Selected as one of 102 participants nationwide for Google Machine Learning Winter Camp
Jan 2020 | Google Information Technology (China) Company Limited, China
MAUC Explainable AI System: a Model-Agnostic and User-Centic Approach
- Propose iCE, which innovatively includes WKmeans in the pipeline of generating counterfactual explanations.
- Provide a set of counterfactual instances with necessary desiderata of counterfactuals.
- Perform extensive evaluation on six datasets to demonstrate that iCE outperforms the existing solutions.
AI One Image (爱玩图)
Designed a demo named AI One Image, which contributes to matting, auto-beauty and style transfer. Completed the project using PyTorch based on U-Net, VGG, and generative CNN. Won the prize for People's Choice of Google Machine Learning Winter Camp.
Honors and Scholarships
First-Class Master's Academic Scholarship
2022 | Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Outstanding Graduate of Shanghai Jiao Tong University [certificate]
2021 | Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Zhiyuan Honors Scholarship [certificate]
2020 & 2019 & 2018 & 2017 | Top 5%, Zhiyuan College, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Academic Excellence Scholarship (Third-Class) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University [certificate]
2020 & 2019 & 2018 | Top 10%, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
People's Choice of Google Machine Learning Winter Camp [certificate]
2020 | China Talent & Outreach Program Team, Google
Meritorious Winner of 2018 Interdisciplinary Contest In Modeling [certificate]
2018 | Consortium for Mathematics and Its Applications
Teaching AssistantShanghai Jiao Tong University
- CS 0501H: Data Structures (Honors), 2023 Spring
- CS 1581H: Computer Programming (Honors), 2022 Fall
- CS 1501: Thinking and Methodology in Programming(C++), 2021 Fall
- CS 157: Thinking and Approach of Programming (Honors), 2020 Fall
- CS 158: Data Structures (Honors), 2019 Spring